If your business is considering a secure file sharing and storage solution, consider Dropbox for Business, now offered as a monthly subscription service by Sinu.
Dropbox for Business takes the popular individual file sharing, storing and syncing solution to the next level by adding several security and sharing controls to help protect your business data.
There are several reasons organizations turn to Dropbox for Business:
- Your team can work on one platform with all the apps they already use to be productive – everything from Word and Excel to Photoshop and Acrobat
- Information can be easily accessed from any device – Dropbox supports Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux
- Sharing controls let you set permissions to allow for different access levels.
- Activity logs track how content is accessed — including new shared folders, invited members, changes in permissions, etc.
- Remote wipe secures data if a device is lost
- A personal and a work Dropbox can be linked for easy access, but files remain separate
- Strong cipher encryption keeps data safe
- Additional security features, including single sign-on (SSO) and two-step verification, further safeguard your data
As a reseller of Dropbox for Business, Sinu is skilled at Dropbox implementation and support, so your business can get the most from the Dropbox solution. We offer Dropbox for Business at published pricing and implementation costs may vary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Dropbox for Business.