When it comes to helping Nonprofits - We're #onIT
Sinu is the partner for hundreds of nonprofit professionals in New York City, Washington, DC, and throughout the East Coast. We are #onIT to ensure your organization can focus on your mission rather than working to keep up with the daily management of your technology. Here are just a few of the nonprofits we are proud to support ...
Executive Director, New Heights, NYC
Chief Financial Officer at Tribeca Enterprises
Get Started With A Free IT Assessment!
How To Choose the Best IT Support for Your Organization
Perhaps Sinu is not the only tech support company you are considering for outsourced IT support? We have developed a quick guide and checklist designed to help you evaluate the pros and cons of each tech partner so you can find the right solution for your needs and budget. We think you will like how Sinu stacks up!
Case Study: Cloud Migration for a Nonprofit Customer
About one-third of Sinu’s client base is nonprofit customers. As a result, Sinu has a deep knowledge of the technology challenges faced by nonprofits, as well as a large number of the productivity applications utilized in the nonprofit sector.
Recently, Sinu helped a nonprofit customer migrate an aging in-house CRM and communications system to a cloud-based hosted solution, and updated an in-house domain and authentication network.
After a deep analysis of the network, a query of the needs of the end users, and a healthy understanding of the organizational goals, Sinu produced and executed on a strategic plan. The successful migrations delivered on the following:
- Modernized the organization’s most important systems, including functions associated with communications, data backup and security
- Made the organization’s most important productivity tools much more highly available
- Significantly reduced the organization’s overall risk
- Minimized the organization’s capital expenditure on hardware and software
- Eliminated the organization’s exposure to traditional Time & Materials variable pricing
- Reduced the organization’s network infrastructure by approximately 50%
This project was in alignment with Sinu’s feeling that, whenever it can be executed responsibly, nonprofits should consider hosted and/or SaaS solutions for their mission-critical applications.