Sinu customers already know that we provide a reliable IT infrastructure and full-time support, but did you know that we also install and manage a wide range of business productivity solutions offered as a monthly subscription service by Sinu?
Sinu can manage many of the SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions you currently use, or may have considered using, including online conferencing, email archiving, and file sharing. Sinu can guide you on which solutions will best meet your needs and effectively integrate them into the Sinu Solution. When you buy Cloud Services through Sinu, we add peace of mind: we handle all the software installation and any needed updates, ensuring all the technology works together seamlessly so your employees are productive and your data is secure.
Listed below are a few of the business solutions that Sinu can manage for your organization, so you can focus on your goals rather than the day-to-day management of your IT.
Skype for Business
Depending on your conferencing needs, Skype for Business can be a cost-effective way to add online audio and video conferencing for your team, plus instant messaging. Unlike the free consumer version of Skype, Skype for Business offers several features we have come to expect from a paid online conferencing service. And at a cost beginning at $2 per month per user, many of our customers find that it offers more value than some of the legacy online conferencing service solutions.
Skype for Business features include:
- Add up to 250 people to online meetings
- Share screens
- Collaborate directly
- Enterprise-grade security
- Integrates with Office apps
- Phone call-in numbers
- Record meetings
Compliance Email Archiving
Email is the primary channel of business communication. It provides organizations with a fast medium of conveying business correspondence such as proposals, price quotes, human resources information, and sales transactions. Consequently, email has become the electronic substitute for legal business documentation and many industries are mandated to preserve their data, keep it secure against unauthorized access, and make it accessible for authorized use.
Merely backing up your data is not enough. Email archiving systems provide advanced search and retrieval functions that most backup systems do not offer. Backups save current data against the event of failure or disaster;archives protect data so that it can be accessed when needed.
Even if your industry does not yet require compliance email archiving, there are several reasons to consider adopting it as a best business practice:
- Litigation support – Retrieving requested information from an archive is timely and cost-efficient to perform in comparison to the time and resources required to rebuild the information from backups
- Data storage costs – Migrate aging data from primary storage to low-cost, high-capacity archive storage for long-term retention can reduce data storage expenses
- Knowledge management – It is estimated that 75% of a business’s intellectual property can be found in its email system and email archiving allows for data to be accessed when needed
- Protection against malicious intentional deletion – Don't fear that a departing employee deletes everything on the way out the door
Sinu can manage an enterprise-class compliance archiving and monitoring solution that integrates with your current email and messaging systems. Our goal is to help alleviate the burdens of data management, storage, security and business continuity by finding and managing the best solution to meet the demands of regulatory compliance, audits, and eDiscovery.
Dropbox for Business
Dropbox for Business takes the popular individual file sharing, storing, and syncing solution to the next level by adding several security and sharing controls to help protect your business data.
There are several reasons organizations turn to Dropbox to use as a business productivity tool:
- Your team can work on one platform with all the apps they already use to be productive – everything from Word and Excel to Photoshop and Acrobat
- Information can be easily accessed from any device – Dropbox supports Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux
- Sharing controls let you set permissions to allow for different access levels
- Activity logs track how content is accessed — including new shared folders, invited members, changes in permissions, etc.
- Remote wipe secures data if a device is lost
- A personal and a work Dropbox can be linked for easy access, but files remain separate
- Strong cipher encryption keeps data safe
- Additional security features, including single sign-on (SSO) and two-step verification, further safeguard your data
As a reseller of Dropbox for Business, Sinu is skilled at Dropbox implementation and support, so your business can get the most from the Dropbox solution.
At Sinu, we are a bit obsessed about offering the most reliable and efficient IT support services for superior customer experience and employee productivity. So give us a call if you have a question about these services or any other new technologies that emerge – we’d love the opportunity to discuss what we are currently testing, share best practices, and demonstrate how the Sinu platform can be maximized to keep your employees happy and productive. For more information about these business productivity tools, contact David Owen.